Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sanketh Sanketh Part - II

I've to travel to France next month, and I was filling some travel request forms in office today. The first informationg I had to enter had me thinking that the "No Last Name" sheriffs had finally caught up with me. First Name(As in Passport)*? No big deal...Sanketh. Last name(As in Passport)*???Fuck. That too, mandatory field!

While talking to my managers, all that jazz about "I don't need a second name to have my identity" came rushing back. I spoke to the concerned person, and he asked me to fill "LNU" or "SNU" in the last name column. LNU meaning Last Name Unknown, SNU meaning Sur Name Unknown / Second Name Unknown. And I was like, "aaHHA! There you go! I don't need no second name!"

1 comment:

Black Swan said...

You can fill up SNU/LNU??!! Awesome ya. Sanketh Sanketh it seems. :D :D
lol. I love you :)