Monday, April 5, 2010

Beep Beep

It's a Morning and I'm at office early to finish as much work as possible before the time wasters drag me down. There's a regular beeping sound coming from one of the cubicles that's getting on my nerves! It's beeping in a low tone, once every 2-3 seconds. It's driving me crazy!!! Every now and then, it stops beeping. And just when my eyebrows stop hurting from constant frowning, "Beep....Beep......Beep Beep..." ARRRRGH!!!!!

I went around the floor twice already trying to figure out where it's coming from. It either it stops beeping when I get near, or it always seems to be coming from another cubicle!

I finally gave up, plugged in ear phones and tuned into Indigo. I hear constant beeping in the radio too, but this one's from the base guitar in Billie Jean. God bless you MJ. Aaaaaah. Peace at last.

So much for avoiding time wasters.

No comments: