Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Changed life

Well, life's changed. I knew things wouldn't be the same with her not being within two minutes away, but I didn't realize it'll go so haywire. My classes (MS in Mechanical System Design, Manipal University, corporate course) started the day after she left. Things have become very hectic from that day. Travelling long distances to attend the classes, sleep deprivation, increase in work pressure and a lot of other things.

I don't even enjoy music like I used to. Music was my only reprive when riding through the Bangalore traffic. Maybe I need to change my playlists a bit. Why can't Metallica come up with master pieces like Death Magnetic and Black album more often??!

Okay, I'll just stop here before I spray this post ugly.

1 comment:

Black Swan said...

So much whining. U're in a totally crappy mood. (((((hugs)))))